|1. Definitions: In these Conditions the "Company" means HardwoodFloorStore.co.uk. HardwoodFloorStore.co.uk is a trading name of Fife Hardwood Floors. The "Customer" means the customer of the Company. The "Contract" means any contract for sale of goods by the Company to the Customer. The "Goods" means any goods forming the subject of this contract including materials incorporated in them.
2. We deliver to UK mainland addresses only.
3. HardwoodFloorStore.co.uk customers who shop online must be 18 years or over.
4. Goods are not sold on a trial basis.
5. An order is not deemed to be accepted as a contract until we have sent an invoice stating acceptance via post.
6. We supply to trade customers therefore advertised prices on this website exclude VAT unless clearly indicated. VAT is charged at the current rate of 20%.
7. We will not charge your credit card until you are fully aware of the total value of your order. Your order will benefit from the full consumer rights offered in the UK and by your credit card provider.
8. When you make a purchase online from HardwoodFloorStore.co.uk, you are entering into a legally binding contract with the company and are accepting our terms of sale. You will be asked to provide your name, email address, invoice address, delivery address, telephone number and credit or debit card details.
9. Adequate labour etc. must be provided by the Customer for unloading. Delivery is made to the "kerb-side". See "Receiving Goods" under "information" on this web site.
10. All goods must be inspected for damage or shortfall on delivery in the presence of the delivery driver. Any loss or damage must be clearly written on the delivery note and we must be informed within 24 hours by telephone. No claims for damage or shortfall will be entered into if this simple instruction is not met. See "Receiving Goods" under "information" on this web site.
11. Goods will not be left without a valid signature from the Customer or a responsible person elected by the Customer who must be 16 or over. The Customer will become responsible for the goods and any subsequent loss, damage or destruction of the goods upon signing. All goods remain the property of HardwoodFloorStore.co.uk until paid for in full.
12. HardwoodFloorStore.co.uk reserves the right to revise prices and details at any time without notice. If we list a product at the wrong price due to a typographical error or receive incorrect pricing information from our suppliers, we have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed prior to the order being delivered. We will not adjust any prices without you first being informed, and will allow you to withdraw your order at no cost to yourself and if applicable a full refund will be given.
13. Goods are subject to availability. The date of delivery will be confirmed when you place an order. If any items on your order are out of stock or available out with our normal expected delivery times we will advise you immediately of the expected delay in delivery, if this proves to be unacceptable the Customer may cancel the item from the order or cancel the order in full and we will issue a full refund.
14. We will make every effort to deliver goods within the delivery option requested at the time the order was placed. However we cannot guarantee this and we will not accept responsibility if your order is delivered outside this time. We recommend that you only arrange for tradesmen to carry out work on your behalf after your goods have actually been delivered.
15. The Customer has the right to return goods within seven days of the goods being received without giving a reason. Goods returned must be in a saleable as new condition and returned in their original packaging. Shrink wrapped and factory packaged goods must be returned unopened. The Customer must arrange transportation and pay all costs involved in transporting the goods back to the warehouse from which they came. The goods must be insured whilst in transit for the full value of their cost price, goods received damaged after return will not receive a refund from the Company and the Customer shall pursue their carrier for reimbursement and or return. Returns made under this provision must be agreed in writing or by electronic mail by both parties before the goods are returned. This provision is not applicable to "made to order" or bespoke items. We will not refund the costs of delivery and labour etc. that we incurred in supplying the goods, and a charge equivalent to 30% (35% in the case of Bruce products) of the purchase price of the goods will be levied to the refund to cover these costs, if the cost to ourselves was greater than this, we will charge the greater amount. The refund will be made to the credit or debit card that was originally used to complete the transaction.
16. Goods supplied incorrectly entirely through our fault will be re-supplied at no cost to the Customer.
17. Colour accuracy of the products viewed on our website cannot be guaranteed due to vagaries of the image reproduction process. All design, text and imagery on HardwoodFloorStore.co.uk is the copyright of HardwoodFloorStore.co.uk and our site may not be altered in any way or republished without express prior consent from HardwoodFloorStore.co.uk.
18. HardwoodFloorStore.co.uk reserves the right to:
(i) Alter these Terms and Conditions upon giving you advance notice.
(ii) Decline service to any individual customer.
19. HardwoodFloorStore.co.uk links to other websites. Please note that when viewing sites linked to from HardwoodFloorStore.co.u you are subject to the terms and conditions of the site you are viewing.
20. SAFETY DISCLAIMER
For your own safety we recommend that you read carefully the safety instructions printed on all packaging plus any safety leaflets and literature that are provided with your products before you carry out any DIY projects or make use of the products supplied by us. Many products we supply require connection to utility services like gas, water or electricity. If you are at all unsure about installing these or any products seek professional advice. The Company will accept no responsibility for loss or damage arising from the misuse or incorrect fitting of any goods supplied.
21. The above Terms and Conditions shall not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.