Kahrs Oak Hampshire Matt
- Width: 187mm
- Thickness: 15mm
- Length: 2420mm
- Finish: Matt Lacquered
- Construction: Engineered
- Description & Specs
DescriptionKahrs Oak Hampshire engineered wood flooring is a rustic grade oak with an oiled finish. A true timeless oak floor which will sit well in any interior. Each wide plank is finished with a Matt lacquered finish which has a similar appearance to an oiled floor but with less maintenance required.
Specification Range Kahrs Specie Oak Edge Detail Square Edge Profile Click System Finish Matt Lacquered Construction Engineered Grade Country Pattern 1-Strip
- Delivery and returns
Delivery and returns
Standard Delivery (3-4 Working Days) Free*
Next day service £39.95
Next day, two-hour timed slot (8.00am-4.00pm) £75.00
Certain day £39.95
Next day a.m. service £42.95
Southern Ireland £75.00
* For orders that are over value of £500
Here at Hardwood Floor Store we like to make your returns progress as smoothly as possible for you. Please be aware of the following points to ensure this is the case;
- Please make sure the goods are packaged in the original packaging and sealed for transport.
- Each pack must clearly display the Hardwood Floor Store Returns Note. This will be supplied to you in an email. Please print off and apply.
- Once the return is ready for shipment, please photograph the packs and email copies of the images to email@example.com
- Now you can ship the goods. Please arrange shipment to
Hardwood Floor Store
Unit 12 Oakwood Way
Carnforth Business Park
- We are open to receive shipments Monday to Friday 07:30 to 16:00
- We will acknowledge that we have received your return within 5 working days. A credit will be issued upon our inspection of the goods. Please allow 14 days from us receiving the goods to the funds being return to your account. Failure to not correctly label the goods will result in a delay to the credit.
Returns will be subject to a handling charge of 20% of goods. We cannot credit any opened packs or damaged packs. We can take no responsibility for any damages that occur during return transit. It is your responsibility to ensure that the goods are sufficiently packed and protected to ensure no damages occur.
Happy with the resultsReview by Andrew Jersey
QualityLooks good now I have it all down, has a nice finish and feels pretty solid too
You're reviewing: Kahrs Oak Hampshire Matt